Are you a woman who longs for a brighter future for your children and all children… for generations to come. This is a topic that is very dear to my heart, as I feel that my primary work in this world is to do everything in my power to help create a healthy, sustainable world for my children.
Are you a change maker (or aspire to be one) whose very being calls you to stand up against injustice or help people with less privilege, resources and power than you have… but you’re uncertain about the direction to take to make a real impact?
Are you ready to fully express the compassion that is your feminine birthright and the resolve that soul-powered women have always shown?
If your heart answers with a resounding “Yes!,” then you are a “rising woman” invited to a very special no-cost online summit – Rising Women, Rising World.
I’m honored to be among 10 extraordinary women (and a few remarkable men) at the forefront of spiritual evolution and conscious change – including people like Jean Houston, Scilla Elworthy, Monica Sharma, Dr. Rama Mani, Gulalai Ismail, Andrew Harvey and Thomas Huebl – who are illuminating a feminine path to healing our world.
During Rising Women, Rising World, you’ll discover true inspiration and expert guidance for making extraordinary shifts in our world from those who are already doing it successfully.
Learn more about this very special event – which is uniting thousands of women like YOU from across the globe – in discovering the “rising woman” within… filled up with hidden sources of power that infuse your body, mind and soul with more confidence… and the ability to be a catalyst for deep changes and healing
With the Women Rising, Rising World Summit, you’ll:
- Get inspired by the inside stories of women leaders from around the world who have been courageous enough to say, “I do not accept the world as it is and I am working to change it!”
- Discover the secrets of great women change makers, including real examples of what they have accomplished – and how they accomplished it.
- Learn the personal, spiritual and psychological practices that support the resiliency and strength needed to transcend obstacles and accomplish extraordinary acts.
- Gain powerful insights into the important work women are doing on the issues and areas you care about – including human rights, activism, peace building, economics, sexuality & body issues, arts/performance, education and consciousness.
- Discover enlightening wisdom for balancing the deep feminine with the deep masculine, which is so needed for creating sustainable change in our world today.
Register for free now to stand together on behalf of women’s lives everywhere, and our vision of what life can be like when the feminine comes into balance with the masculine.
PS – Here are just a few quotes about some of the amazing speakers participating in the Rising Women, Rising Worldsummit:
Swanee Hunt is the woman behind the women, supporting their leadership throughout the world. Through them, she touches millions who will never have the privilege of browsing in a bookstore.
– Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of Liberia
Jean Houston’s mind should be considered a national treasure.
– Buckminster Fuller
Every age has its teachers, who keep the eternal truths alive for all of us. And when a generation is very, very lucky, it encounters a teacher so illumined that the words he delivers must be illumined as well. In the case of Andrew Harvey, the light he sheds is like a meteor burst across the inner sky.
– Marianne Williamson
A true model for the rise of feminine energy, [Dr. Rama Mani’s] presence and grace are the high activism we need to face our evolutionary crisis.
– Prof. Ashok Gangadean (Trinidad/USA)
Founder, Global Dialogue Institute
Swanee Hunt’s life reads like a novel. Born into a powerful, conservative and patriarchal American family, a young girl grows up to use her part of that power to support the powerless, and to encourage peace and women’s leadership around the world.
– Gloria Steinem